Today is the last day of school for my boys so we’re officially starting summer tomorrow! If you’re like me and already worried about the endless cries of “we’re bored, Mom!” I shared some fun ideas on how to keep the kids entertained HERE.
One of my favorite things about summer is the relaxing evenings spent at home with family or friends, hanging out in the backyard near the barbeque and enjoying each others’ company.
So today I thought I’d share some fun summer entertaining ideas with you, to help you be prepared for those upcoming barbeques and get-together’s. I’m loving the color combo of red, blue and yellow for summer, so that’s the inspiration for these summer entertaining must-have’s.
1. Moroccan melamine serving pieces from Target.
2. Cranberry Citrus Sangria punch recipe from Kraft.
3. Yellow ikat beverage tub from World Market.
4. Red, yellow and blue stripey straws from Cupcake Express.
5. Resin coasters from Pier 1 Imports.
6. Blue and white gingham placemats from Williams Sonoma.
7. Fun paper products from Pier 1 Imports.
8. Summer grilling water bottle printables from Hostess with the Mostess.
9. Burger baskets, gingham liners and retro ketchup & mustard bottles from Amazon.com.
10. Red, white and blue drink dispenser from World Market.
The best part is that most of these items can be found at your local stores, so run out and get some of these fun summer goodies today!
What’s your favorite part about summer??