It’s been a busy work week, but not an overly exciting one.
I purchased a fun new rug to anchor the door out to the back deck. Would love to know what you think…
Also shared some fun DIY West Elm style bubble plants and….SUPER excited to be attending a sneak peek for the new West Elm store opening in Salt Lake in a couple weeks!
We’ve finally gone from 100+ degree weather to a tad bit cooler temperatures (we’re still in the 80′s), but I’ve officially kicked off fall with some hot apple cider and under the blanket snuggling. So excited for my favorite time of year!
Show and Tell Highlights
In honor of Halloween, I’ve selected 10 great Halloween projects to share today…
I love the Halloween decor over at The Crafted Sparrow. Awesome.
And, don’t miss the fun tutorial Rebecca shared earlier this week for the simple DIY Halloween cloche.
Speaking of white pumpkins…Look at this cute Halloween spider pumpkin, from A Pumpkin and A Princess.
I am really loving black and white Halloween decor this year. I love the simplicity of this black and white Halloween wreath from Create Craft Love.
Love the 3-D beading on this glam happy haunting pillow from The Crafty Cupboard.
I love spooky. Check out these fun clothespin skeleton fingers from I Gotta Create.
Wouldn’t it be fun to incorporate these into mantel swag or something?
Hosting an event this year? These printable Halloween costume awards would be great for a neighborhood gathering or the classroom. Adorable!
Check out this fun Halloween trick or treat bag, shared by Christi.
Looking for a fun fall treat for the kids? Look no further. Check out these awesome candy corn mini cheesecakes from Digital Era Mom.
Have you figured out that I am obsessed with mini food? Umm. I am. Look how gorgeous these mini apple pies from Life Made Simple are…Perfect fall dish.
BONUS. It’s not Halloween at all, but I am simply in love with this project – wall mounted tin can tea lights – from Practically Functional.
One of my favorite projects linked up in a while…
So many great fall projects linked up. Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show and Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some of our favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below. Who doesn’t LOVE a few great comments??
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<;div align="center">;<;a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!">;<;img src="http://www.snaptheconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Show-and-Tell-Button.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" />;<;/a>;<;/div>;
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Show & Tell Wednesday: Simple Summer Project Ideas - May 21, 2013
- Favorite Things Giveaway - May 19, 2013
- Show & Tell: Lemon & Lime Recipes - May 14, 2013