Show & Tell Highlights
I love Valentine’s Day…It brings out the best in handmade. You really should go and check out ALL of the projects linked up last week, because there was a whole lot of amazing shared.
I love the soft/hard nature of this awesome Valentine’s Day art from Crafty Cupboard.
Oh the wonders of washi tape. Check out this fun washi tape Valentine’s Day frame from Create Craft Love.
I am totally and completely in love with this awesome Valentine’s Day candy sign from Confetti Sunshine.
Check out this rustic-warm Valentine frame wreath from A Night Owl.
This soft, pink Sweetheart Valentine wreath from Flamingo Toes is so pretty.
Decorate your Valentine’s Day mailboxes with sharpies like Girl Loves Glam – what a clever idea. Go check out the awesome results!
These awesome Valentine heart no slip socks from Hardly Housewives are AWESOME!!!
These brightly colored Valentine’s Day treat bag toppers from Makoodle caught my eye right away.
Love these “You Make My Heart Melt” Valentines from Jacks and Kate – such a unique idea!
How about hot chocolate on a stick Valentines from Pink Cake Plate? I love the stamped sticks.
Nom, nom, nom. Look at these awesome white chocolate Reeses Rice Krispie hearts from Inside BruCrew Life.
The Idea Room always has great printables and projects. I love these Valentine Crush bottles!
Look at these lacy Valentine’s Day Mason Jars from Becoming Martha. So cute! Head over and check out her entire party spread!
I think I need a little girl. Valentine heart skirt via JoJo and Eloise.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Fourth of July DIY Paper Party Cups - July 1, 2015
- Show + Tell No. 171 - June 29, 2015
- Five Tried + True Drugstore Beauty Products for Summer - June 26, 2015