I spent some quality time looking back on 2012 over the holidays…What a year! I shared the top SNAP! blog posts of 2012, but that doesn’t really even begin to cover the crazy that was…
You’ve all been busy as well and I enjoyed seeing your top posts from 2012. It was fun to see some of the projects I featured on the site, were well-loved by many others too.
I wish I could have featured ALL of my favorites…
2012 Wrap Up Show & Tell Highlights
Look how cute this Love is All You Need Valentine’s Day decor from The Happy Scraps is:
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE glitter. I really enjoyed Pearl Gateway’s Glitter 101 post:
How about this bit of awesome? A year of free printables from Kiki and Company:
Check out this fun holiday photo booth how to from Family Ever After:
It’s been fun getting to know A Night Owl. She’s got so many great ideas. I love this Toy Story Bedroom:
This porch makeover (including herringbone floor) from Girl Loves Glam is fab:
I am a big fan of Nest of Posies. Love her site. I think you need to go check out her her entire top of 2012 post:
I love these industrial bar stools from the DIY Village:
Love these boys hardware accessories from The House of Joyful Noise:
What girl wouldn’t love a secret garden like Not Just a Housewife’s gorgeous spot:
How about this amazing guest room reveal from Dixie Delights:
Learn how to make paper earrings with Crafting in the Rain:
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP!