Show & Tell Highlights
With three boys, I probably don’t appreciate all of the wonderful projects for girls that get linked up as much as I should. There were loads of great things linked up this week, but today I am sharing 8 great projects for girls.
I love DIY lipgloss recipes like this fun feature from Girl Inspired.
I don’t know what I like more, this cute cascading ruffle dress from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom, or the darling photos of her daughter.
Love this little DIY cuff bracelet from Jojo and Eloise. So cute!
Check out this super-fun DIY play vanity from Capturing Joy. You can tell her girls adore it.
I am in love with this little lemonade stand from A to Zebra Celebrations. So sweet!
And while you’re on her site, don’t miss this super-sweet Tinkerbell party.
Okay. So if you have a little girl and you don’t read Babes in Hairland, I don’t know if we can speak. So many great girl’s hair tutorials. I love this – it’s a heart!
When I was a little girl, your Easter outfit just wasn’t complete without a bonnet. I love the idea of this tissue paper bonnet by Zing Zing Tree.
I can count. Nine. This one’s a bit of an extra for your teens (or maybe you). Adorable favors for a Beautiful Creatures party or movie screening from Rae Gun Ramblings.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Tauni is a former public relations executive who spent 12+ years handling communications and events for an array of clients, from the NBA and Olympics to numerous high ranking politicians. Today, she handles social media for a local agency and hosts SNAP!, an annual social media conference for bloggers focused on entertaining, craft and home DIY.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016
- How to Develop the Perfect Elevator Pitch - March 23, 2016
- Watercolor Fruit Treat Boxes - March 2, 2016