One of my favorite things about blogging is the opportunity I have to meet so many wonderful people – people I may not otherwise have had a chance to get to know.
I thought I’d showcase a few of the fun projects she’s shared over the last couple of months…
1. I love that she loves all things Disney. Look at this cute Disney dream trip Mickey Stache bank.
2. And the awesome Mickey Mouse ears cake.
3. I don’t know that I would dare, but Jess applied washi tape to her laptop. Amazing.
4. She also made these fun washi tape photo frames.
5. If you lived through the 80’s this Cabbage Patch beanie will give you the giggles too. Cute baby too!
I’d love for you to get to know Jess a bit better…Check out what’s in her handbag.
What’s in My Handbag: Cox’s Corner
Hello everyone! Can I just say that I am thrilled to be here?!
Glad I got that out of the way!
I am such a huge fan of SNAP, Tauni, the amazing and supportive community that she has helped build, and that I can be a part of!
I have loved seeing what is in everybody’s bag! I think you can tell a lot about a person by what they find important enough to haul around! I’m not sure what you can tell about me, you’ll have to let me know!
1. My wallet. I’ve had it for a while. I’m pretty sure it’s about the size of a brick…and just as heavy.
2. A tiny pouch from The Pleated Poppy. I’ve wanted one for a while and finally decided to get one to keep all of my blog business cards in it. I LOVE it!
3. Prescription sunglasses. I got tired of wearing sunglasses over my glasses to drive. Does anybody else do this? No? Me neither…
4. Diaper Stuff (wipes, desitin, diapers). I can carry substantially less now that I only have one in diapers instead of two. Although once we started taking the potty trained mister out, I’ll end up having to pack a spare outfit…
5. Pocket mirror and lipglosses/chapstick. I seldom ever use any of these, but at least they’re there just in case!
6. Kid treats…I’m not above bribery.
7. Various writing utensils. You can never have too many pens at the bottom of your purse!
8. A million keys, with a CPR mask keychain, and antibacterial soap. You never when a stranger will need CPR…or when you will need to wash your hands! I may or may not have a germ phobia…
9. A random puzzle piece, binky and bottle lid. You can never be too prepared…especially with a random puzzle piece.
10. My new smart phone. I finally jumped on the bandwagon…and I LOVE it! My favorite thing is instagram! Come visit me!
11. Three things I NEVER leave home without: a pair of scissors, my planner that I adore, and European Chocolates, because American Chocolates just won’t do.
12. Gum, just in case.
13. A notebook to jot down ideas I get throughout the day for projects etc.
That’s it! I usually have random receipts, wrappers, and rocks tossed in there, but I must have left them in my other purse!
Thank you so very much Tauni for letting me come visit and share what’s in my handbag. It is such a fun series!