Hey there! I hope everyone is enjoying this fresh start in 2013! I am sure many of you, like me, made a few resolutions for growing and improving your blog!
If any of those resolutions include goals for your blog design or branding then you are going to love what I have in store today! A really simple way to give you blog a new look, for a new year!
First I am going to show you how to customize your blogger background. Then I have a few freebies for you!
To Upload a New Background in Blogger ::
1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard
2. Click on “Template” on the left hand side. Then click on “Customize”.
3. Now click on “Background”. In the little black square click the small down pointing arrow. A new window will pop up. Select “Upload Image” and choose your file. Press Done.
4. You can now preview your new background. Notice that you have the option to align, tile, or have the background scroll with the page. I always have my alignment set to left and to tile (repeat).
EASY right?! Now how about a few FREE background patterns!
I have noticed that as the new 2013 spring magazines, decor, and clothes are beginning to come out they feature a lot of subtle colors, like mint and peach. Love it!
I decided to go along with this color trend that I am seeing and use this color pallet to create some free patterns!
Via Design Seeds
Free Blog Background Patterns ::
All you have to do is click to download the pattern, save to your computer and then follow the tutorial above to use them as your blog background!
Please only use Downloads for Personal Use Only.
Kendra @ Key Lime Digital Designs
Latest posts by Kendra @ Key Lime Digital Designs (see all)
- How to Have Links Open in A New Window - February 10, 2014
- How to Embed a Pinterest Board on Your WordPress Blog - January 13, 2014
- How to Offer A Free Printable On Your Blog - December 9, 2013