With the recent snowstorm in Utah I can’t help but think about all the things that haven’t been done to my house in prep for winter. Do I have bags of ice melt in the garage? Do I have several (not broken) shovels? Is my outside water turned off? Do I have drafty windows? These are just a few questions on my endless list of pre-winter to-dos. There are so many things you can do to prep your home for the colder months. Even if you are in a more moderate climate there are still items I’m sure you like to get done. That means this DIY Winterproof Your Home #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat is for EVERYONE, from sunny Florida to cold and snowy Utah.
- Thursday, November 15th, 2012
- 10:00 am MT (9:00 PT, 11:00 CT, and 12:00 ET) for 45 minutes.
- This week we are chatting DIY winterproofing your home. Be ready to share, learn, have fun, and leave with a list of projects to last you all winter.
- Be sure to follow @snapconf, @taunitweets, and @sahans so you don’t miss out on any of the excitement.
- Not familiar with this social media tool? Read up on how to use Twitter. Never participated in a Twitter chat? We’ve got Twitter chat pointers too.
- Follow all the SNAP! Chat happenings with the #SNAPconf hashtag.
- We invite you to participate using TweetChat or our custom TweetGrid.
DIY Winterproof Your Home #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat RSVP
Steph @ The Daily Blarg
Latest posts by Steph @ The Daily Blarg (see all)
- #ChalkyFinish Twitter Party with DecoArt - May 27, 2014
- #ElmersParty Summer Projects Twitter Party with Elmer’s - May 13, 2014
- #DeckSeason Twitter Party with Thompson’s WaterSeal - May 5, 2014