Fall seems to be when my to-do lists seem more like a novel. Who else finds it nearly impossible to keep their head above water for the last few months of the year? This week’s Editorial Calendar and Scheduling #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat will hopefully bring us all some much needed organization… and maybe a little solace. It’s time to share your time-saving, organization, and scheduling secrets to make life and blogging just a little bit easier for us all.
- Thursday, October 18th, 2012
- 10:00 am MT (9:00 PT, 11:00 CT, and 12:00 ET) for 45 minutes.
- This week we are chatting all about editorial calendars and scheduling. Be ready to share, learn, have fun, and leave a little more organized.
- Be sure to follow @snapconf, @taunitweets, and @sahans so you don’t miss out on any of the excitement.
- Not familiar with this social media tool? Read up on how to use Twitter. Never participated in a Twitter chat? We’ve got Twitter chat pointers too.
- Follow all the SNAP! Chat happenings with the #SNAPconf hashtag.
- We invite you to participate using TweetChat or our custom TweetGrid.
Editorial Calendar and Scheduling #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat RSVP
Steph @ The Daily Blarg
Latest posts by Steph @ The Daily Blarg (see all)
- Family Activities SNAP! Chat Twitter Party With FamilyShare.com - May 17, 2013
- Learn With Minwax SNAP! Chat Twitter Party - May 5, 2013
- Cricut Working With Brands SNAP! Chat Twitter Party - April 29, 2013