What’s creepier skeleton wreaths and spooky Halloween decor or Facebook changes? Well, I updated my Facebook profile to the new Facebook Timeline. I love it. I think.
*Update. You will only be able to see Timeline on my page if you have already switched over yourself…
Here’s a few reasons I think you might like it too…
- The layout is gorgeous. Really. The images are large (isn’t my dog a cutie?) and everything is laid out on a strong grid, which translates really well from web to mobile device.
- With all this real estate the design options are endless.
How fun is this profile? AND, there are so many more fun cover shots already out there. In fact, it’s spawning a whole entire baby design industry.
- It tells the story of your life like nothing else. The good, the band, the bland, boring or beautiful.
- It’s so much easier to find everything – a Facebook first. Want to know what handbag I was gushing over two years ago? Here it is:
I still think it’s lovely and just for fun I clicked on the link. It still works. I still don’t feel like I can buy a diaper bag for my everyday purse. Can I?
What do you think? Do you like the changes coming and the new look?
If you don’t spook to easily, you can update your page too. The tutorial I followed is very easy. But, BEWARE. Once you update your page to the Timeline view, you cannot go back.
I bet you’re wondering why you’d want to make the move early. I don’t know about you, but when I first started posting on Facebook I didn’t know much about privacy settings. Those early open posts have been unearthed. I want to tighten things up.
Plus, it’s sort of fun to be first. Am I right?
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016
- How to Develop the Perfect Elevator Pitch - March 23, 2016
- Watercolor Fruit Treat Boxes - March 2, 2016