Thank you so much to everyone who joined us for our Twitter chat. If it weren’t for you, this Fall Decor #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat Recap wouldn’t be possible. I don’t know about you but it made me even more excited for fall this weekend. I think a drive into the mountains to see all the changing leaves is in order.
Today was a very special day. We started our SNAP! chats with a bang… and were able to award one lucky participant a ticket to the sold out SNAP! Conference in April 2013. (Quick conference note: Please add yourself to the waitlist if you weren’t able to get a ticket. If we are able to open up more spots we want you to be on the list.) Our winner was the lovely Colleen from Mural Maker and More. Aren’t you so excited to see her at the conference in April? I know I am.
One of our weekly goals for #SNAPit is to create an online environment that leads to engagement, sharing, learning, and of course a little fun. Our topics and questions each week are carefully chosen to be interesting and engaging . Thanks to the support of the creative, craft and DIY community, our chats are proving to be one of the most popular in the genre. I am always happy to see the buzz our short 45-minute chats create each week. Give yourselves a little SNAP! for making today so amazing (reporting the last 24 hours):
- Tweets – 1074
- Impressions – 1,661,902
- Audience - 64,819
Today’s SNAP! Chat was all about fall decor and projects. I couldn’t think of a better topic considering the season is just hours away. (Doesn’t that make you want some hot apple cider?) It is always great to see how others implement a little bit of season into their home. From big projects to fun decor, I am expecting a lot of busy SNAP!pers over the next several weeks. I also expect to see a LOT of embellished pumpkins on Instagram and Pinterest.
Q1: What is your favorite décor trend this fall? Why?
- @nestofposies: i do love the chevron pumpkins #snapconf
- @taunitweets: Q1. My favorite decor trend is whatever @jenjentrixie is working on #snapconf
Q2: What is your must have décor item this fall? Where can you get it?
- @countrychiccott: A2. must have decor item for fall? I am crushing on some burlap ribbon from may arts! #snapconf
- @muralmaker1: Q2 – Burlap! Got a HUGE roll at HomeDepot for under $4! #SNAPconf
Q3: How many projects are on your to-do list for fall? What are they?
- @cleverpirate: @snapconf I have written down at least 10! From spray painting pumpkins to building a garland for my mantle. So much I want to do! #SNAPconf
- @mrsmajorhoff: A3 Most important, make apple butter! #snapconf
Q4- How do you plan on encorporating fall’s hot colors in your décor and projects?
- @petscribbles: Q4: This year, I’m using teal as an Autumn accent color in decorating, since that’s one of the colors thru-out our downstairs. #SNAPconf
- @sahmaegan: Going to spray paint big leaves this yr! #SNAPconf
SNAP! Chat Next Week
Be sure to join us next week for our #SNAPconf Twitter chat on Thursday, September 27th, 2013 at 10:00 am. We will be chatting it up about Upcycled Fall Projects. Now you can finally tell us what you do with all those fallen leaves.
Steph @ The Daily Blarg
Latest posts by Steph @ The Daily Blarg (see all)
- Family Activities SNAP! Chat Twitter Party With FamilyShare.com - May 17, 2013
- Learn With Minwax SNAP! Chat Twitter Party - May 5, 2013
- Cricut Working With Brands SNAP! Chat Twitter Party - April 29, 2013