Fall is upon us. The leaves are changing colors. The evenings are cooler. Sweaters are coming out of the closet. And you know what that means? It’s time to dust off your favorite recipe books and websites (what??? You can dust off a website… right?) and start hosting some amazing Fall parties. Or maybe just bake some delicious cookies and breads and deliver them to your neighbors, or your tummy. If any of these thoughts have crossed your mind than this week’s Fall Entertaining and Recipes #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat is just for you.
- Thursday, October 4th, 2012
- 10:00 am MT (9:00 PT, 11:00 CT, and 12:00 ET) for 45 minutes.
- This week we are chatting all about Fall Entertaining and Recipes. Be ready to share, learn, have fun, and possibly leave hungry.
- Be sure to follow @snapconf, @taunitweets, @sahans , and this week’s giveaway sponsor @wherewomencook so you don’t miss out on any of the excitement.
- Not familiar with this social media tool? Read up on how to use Twitter. Never participated in a Twitter chat? We’ve got Twitter chat pointers too.
- Follow all the SNAP! Chat happenings with the #SNAPconf hashtag.
- We invite you to participate using TweetChat or our custom TweetGrid.
1 year subscription to Where Women Cook Magazine. And a copy of the fabulous Where Women Cook Celebrate. The perfect place to find beautiful and delicious ideas and recipes for all your entertaining needs.
***You must RSVP and participate in SNAP! Chat to be eligible to win prize.
Fall Entertaining and Recipes #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat RSVP
Steph @ The Daily Blarg
Latest posts by Steph @ The Daily Blarg (see all)
- Stuck At Prom SNAP! Chat Twitter Party With Duck Brand - May 24, 2013
- Family Activities SNAP! Chat Twitter Party With FamilyShare.com - May 17, 2013
- Learn With Minwax SNAP! Chat Twitter Party - May 5, 2013