Show and Tell Highlights
Every week selecting projects to showcase gets more and more difficult. There are so many great projects linked up. I sincerely wish I could share them all!
The mantel is one of my favorite spots in the house to decorate. I love this spooky Halloween Mantel, from Create Craft Love. The window is to die for…
I love this White Fall Mantel, from Chase the Star. It’s such a change from the dark Halloween decor I have in my house…
There were so many great fall mantels linked up last week. Be sure to visit Girl Loves Glam’s Halloween mantel, the amazing fantal at Crystelle Boutique and I love the birds over the Fall mantel, from Wait Til Your Father Gets Home.
I have a think for Halloween wreaths. This spider light Halloween wreath, from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, is probably my favorite this year. Love it!
I am a mess when it comes to paper crafts, but I love this paper cone Halloween wreath, from First Lady of the House.
I love this fun Halloween spider wreath, from Just Us Four. So fun!
I also loved this fun pumpkin wreath (Design Dining and Diapers), dollar store fall wreath (Mom on Time Out), a black and white Halloween wreath (Homespun With Love) and a great yarn Halloween wreath (About Blogging Time).
We love pumpkin in our house, for reals. The boys could pretty much eat a pumpkin pie in one sitting with no help at all…I am thinking they would die over these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake desserts, from Life Made Simple.
Salted caramel is sort of “the thing” right now. These Salted Caramel Brownies, from Baking with Blondie look incredible too.
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show and Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some of our favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below. Who doesn’t LOVE a few great comments??
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Show-and-Tell-Button3.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>