Summer is almost here! I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the start of summer, than to throw a little ice cream party with some friends or family members.
I’ve created these adorable Ice Cream party printables to make your party planning easy.
CLICK HERE to download the printable Ice Cream Party Invitations (PDF format).
There are 3 invitation per 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of card stock. Print them from your printer from home, or upload them to your favorite local printer.
1) Print. 2) Cut along the dotted lines. 3) Using a marker or pen, fill in the party information. 4) Invite your friends or family. 5) Find your favorite ice cream and get ready to celebrate summer!
I added a little bit of hot pink glitter to my invitations to make them sparkle a little. If you aren’t a fan of glitter, feel free to leave it off.
When inviting friends over for ice cream, you can keep it simple, or go all out if you’d like.
I used this Ice cream banner I made for my daughter’s birthday last year to decorate.
If you plan on having kids at the party, or if you want to make your party more elaborate, you may want to think about
adding some fun sprinkles and toppings to create an ice cream bar.
Use this printable to:
1) Invite a few neighbors over for desert.
2) Let your kids invite their friends over for a play-date party.
3) Invite family members over for a Sunday get together.
4) Invite members of your church to an Ice Cream Social.
5) A birthday party invitation.
6) To celebrate National Ice Cream Day, which is the third Sunday in July.
CLICK HERE to see more fun ideas for planning your ice cream social.