I love this girl, everything about her, including the fantastic name of her blog! She’s so friendly and enthusiastic…She’s the type of person who cheers everyone around her.
Though McKenzie’s style simply cannot be summed up with a few comments and small smattering of tutorials, I thought I would share a few favorite projects…
Let’s get to know McKenzie a little better now, shall we?
What’s in My Handbag: Girl Loves Glam
Hey Snappers! I am so excited to be posting on here today.
I have a true love for Snap! I was just telling my husband the other day what an amazing thing it has been to experience how much my life has changed since I attended the Snap Conference in April.
If you don’t have a ticket, figure out how to get one for next year! I was able to meet so many incredible people, including Tauni. She knows her stuff about social media! I am blown away by her knowledge and am grateful for the time that she puts into the Snap conference and blog, including the What’s in My Handbag series! Isn’t it fun to peek into other people’s business? I mean, that is why we all enjoy reading blogs, right? Well, it is your lucky day. You get to snoop into my purse!
I am going to be honest with you. I found myself a new purse knowing that I was going to be doing this post. My old one was way overdue. I hated it and was thrilled to find this gem on clearance at Target for $20!
While we’re being honest here, I will also tell you that I took about 6 different pictures of the junk in my purse because I had just been digging through trying to find something and I kept forgetting things that I normally in my purse. I may have been thinking a few curse words, but I got it done! Here’s what you’ll find in my purse…
1. Sunglasses- I go through phases of wearing them constantly and then completely forgetting they are in my purse.
2. Beauty products- I am a cosmetologist by trade. I feel like it has been ingrained in me to always carry a few “essentials” such as perfume, lipstick, mascara, etc.
3. Other “essentials”- I can’t live without my Tide To Go pen. You never know when you’ll need bobby pins, nail clippers, or “girl crap” either. I keep them all in a cute bag I won on a friend’s blog.
4. Small camera- I like to take around my non fancy camera with me for those moments that I need a better picture than my phone can take.
5. Wallet- It never buttons up because I have too much crap inside. Not to be confused for money. That seems to never be in there.
6. Coupons- Mostly to craft stores, but a few other ones seem to linger in there too.
7. Randomness- This can all be found in the same pocket. Mints, pens, and an immunization card for my baby.
8. Business cards- I learned that you never know when you need these. I didn’t used to carry these with me, but I once learned the hard way that I should always have them with me.
9. Substitute ID- I used to substitute teach a lot more often before having my baby. I would forget the ID unless it was in my purse. I don’t do it last minute anymore. I could probably take this out of my purse.
10. My phone- I just joined the smartphone world about 2 weeks ago. I don’t know how I lived before that.
11. iPad- Now that I have a smartphone, I probably don’t need to take this with me everywhere anymore. I guess it is just a habit.
Thanks again to Tauni for letting me post here today! I hope you enjoyed the little glimpse into my purse!
McKenzie, thanks so much for participating in What’s in My Handbag. I had lots of fun reading your post. I had no idea you were a substitute teacher!
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- 25 Chill Indie Christmas Songs - December 1, 2015
- 12 Gifts Under $25 for Your Entrepreneurial BFF - November 23, 2015
- 12 Delicious Dessert Alternatives to Thanksgiving Pie - November 15, 2015