Today during #SNAPChat we wandered through the wonderful world of holiday traditions. Be it special wrapping paper from Santa or a special Christmas morning breakfast… It was just delightful to hear about what makes everyone’s holiday a little brighter and more merry! Even if some of you consort with that scary little Elf on a Shelf… I still think your traditions are amazing!
Before we talk numbers about today’s holidaytastical #SNAPChat Twitter party… I want to send a big SNAPPY YAY in the direction of Michelle from The Scrap Shoppe Blog. She tweeted her way to victory and scored a SNAPalicious Amazon gift card to start her holiday book collection. I can’t think of a better tradtion to start. I hope The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is on the top of Michelle’s list. I know it would be on the top of mine.
We are in our 3 week of #SNAPChat… so I guess we can say it is now a tradition. And we are in the tradition of being one of the most AWESOME chats around. Today was no exception thanks to everyone joining in: (reporting the last 24 hours)
Who doesn’t love to talk about their favorite holiday traditions? Today the answer was no one. Everyone was chiming in with fabulous answers to our questions throughout the morning:
Q1-What is your favorite holiday tradition each year?
- @HomesDotCom-As a kid I was allowed to open 1 gift on Christmas Eve and I would get so excited! #snapchat
- @iheartBCD-A1: I think one of my faves is making new traditions! Just the habit of thinking up fun new things to do! #snapchat
Q2-Do you still do traditions from your childhood? What are they?
- @rinderceIIa-Opening stocking gifts LAST! Plus breakfast at my Mimi’s after presents. #SNAPchat
- @guiltycrafter-Q2-The kids can sneak down and check out Santa’s magic before they wake us up just like I used to do. #SNAPChat
Q3-How do you encourage your family members to join in on your traditions?
- @designed2nine-We do a lot of arm twisting!! #SNAPCHAT
- @allthingsthrift-We try and make them FUN with a capital F so that they WANT to be a part of our traditions!! #SNAPChat
Q4-What is one tradition you hope your kids/family will carry on in the future?
- @redcherries22-I hope my future kids will carry on the tradition of driving around to see Christmas lights. So peaceful and fun. #snapchat
- @houseofbledsoe-A4: Our Christmas Breakfast & spending time as a family #SNAPchat
Don’t forget to join us for next week’s #SNAPChat where we will discuss all things guest posting… If you forget I might send this little guy to get you. SCARY!
Steph @ The Daily Blarg
Latest posts by Steph @ The Daily Blarg (see all)
- Share The Joy Twitter Party with Cost Plus World Market - November 7, 2014
- Tailgating #HomeChat with Homes.com and ForRent.com - September 15, 2014
- #ChalkyFinish Twitter Party with DecoArt - May 27, 2014