The Christmas season finally began at my house last week as we pulled out the advent and initiated the first of many holiday traditions.
Since then we’ve covered a lot of ground…We’ve had our annual holiday photos taken by Emilie, the elf is out and on the shelf and we’ve enjoyed a little Charlie Brown.
Yesterday, we braved the FREEZING cold to go see the lights downtown. I have to say…This tradition? Worth it every time, despite the frozen air.
I love holiday traditions…They are an excuse to have fun EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Suffice it to say, I couldn’t be more excited over a Twitter party topic than this week’s SNAPChat – holiday traditions.
This Thursday, Dec. 8, at 10:30 a.m. MST (12:30 p.m. EST/9:30 a.m. PST) During this week’s #SNAPChat we will cover holiday tradition
Make sure you are following @SNAPConf.
- Sign in with your Twitter username and password.
- TweetChat/Tweetgrid automatically will add the #SNAPChat hashtag for you.
- The questions from moderators will be formatted with Q1, Q2, Q3 etc etc etc. Respond with your answer by putting a A1, A2, A3 in front of your answers.
To celebrate our community and sweeten the deal, SNAP will conduct a giveaway as part of #SNAPChat. To be entered to win, participants must RSVP via a weekly linky (This week’s RSVP is at the bottom of this post!) and actively participate in the conversation.
This week we will be giving away holiday traditions.
RSVP for Our Chat and Enter to Win!
So, come on already! Get those post links ready and join us for #SNAPChat. You can RSVP, by linking up below!
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Halloween Spider Specimen Art - September 29, 2016
- Along Came a Spider Printable Gift Tag - September 27, 2016
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016