Friday, I shared my go to hot chocolate mix recipe with a peppermint twist.
Let’s be honest, if you’re going to have some peppermint hot chocolate, you’ve got to top it off with a little whipped cream. Today I thought I would share my go to homemade whipped cream recipe – so much more rich and tasty than the canned stuff.
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe
1 c. heavy whipping cream
2 tps. pure vanilla
2 tblsp. powdered sugar
- Beat the cream and vanilla in a chilled bowl with a whisk or a mixer until they hold a loose peak.
- Sift the sugar over the cream and continue to beat the whipped cream until it holds a slightly stronger peak – don’t over beat it or it will look curdy.
- Refrigerate covered for up to four hours or freeze it for use in your mug a little later.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- 12 Gifts Under $25 for Your Entrepreneurial BFF - November 23, 2015
- 12 Delicious Dessert Alternatives to Thanksgiving Pie - November 15, 2015
- How to Increase Facebook Page Likes for Free! - November 13, 2015