We are thrilled to announce that Lowe’s has joined SNAP! Conference as this year’s title sponsor.
Choosing the right sponsors for our community is no easy task. We want to have enthusiastic, informed, and engaged brands that love the community of bloggers as much as we do. That is why Lowe’s is such a perfect fit. In fact, several of our current and past team members are (or were) on the Lowe’s Creative Idea’s team. They have created projects for, worked with, and loved Lowe’s…just like we know you do. In fact, here are what they have to say about working with Lowe’s:
Jen from Tatertots & Jello: I really love being part of the Lowe’s Creators & Influencers Network. Each month we get a different challenge and these challenges really stretch my creativity.
- Becca from Blue Cricket Design: Lowe’s is a home away from home for a DIYer like me! The creative inspiration is endless and never in short supply! The paint department is a girl’s best friend and who doesn’t love walking the outdoor garden section the moment spring has arrived! Thanks to Lowe’s, the inside and outside of my home always look their best and up to date!
- Amy from The Idea Room: I am so excited to have Lowe’s join our Snap team as a sponsor this year. I have been so lucky to have the privilege to work with them over the past year and a half on their Lowe’s Creators & Influencers Network. Every month we are extended a challenge to create with some items from Lowe’s. I spend a lot of time at Lowe’s and have been able to make some fun things for my home, which has been perfect because we have been renovating a large portion of our 30-year-old home. I am excited for them to come to SNAP! and meet a lot of other DIY-minded people who love Lowe’s as much as I do.
Not only do they have wonderful things to say about working with Lowe’s, they also have amazing projects they’ve created with the help of Lowe’s employee experts and the products they carry.
Isn’t it fun to see what a little inspiration and Lowe’s can help you create?
Lowe’s at SNAP!
We know the ideas will be flowing when they meet you at SNAP! Conference this year. They will be joining us in our break & sponsor room as the opening dinner sponsor (the dinner will be fabulous…but you wouldn’t expect anything less with the great ideas coming from Lowe’s.), as well as hosting an amazing hands-on workshop. They will also be hosting this week’s “It’s Time to Spring” Twitter party…join us for a chance to meet with Lowe’s before the conference. Be sure to follow their custom hashtag #ReadySetSNAP to keep up with all the Lowe’s fun at SNAP!
Now who’s ready to #ReadySetSNAP with Lowe’s at this year’s SNAP! Conference? Also visit Lowe’s online:
Steph @ The Daily Blarg
Latest posts by Steph @ The Daily Blarg (see all)
- Holiday Treats SNAP! Chat with Food Rush - November 15, 2013
- Thanksgiving Recipes SNAP! Chat with Where Women Cook - November 12, 2013
- Thanksgiving Traditions SNAP! Chat with American Crafts - November 4, 2013