This is a bit more of a love letter or a thank you note than a regular old post. It doesn’t have fancy photos or a pretty project, but I want you to know that it is from the heart.
Putting on a conference of this nature has been more work than I ever could have imagined and as the date draws closer the pace becomes even frantic. Every once in a while I think to myself, what the heck have I started?
Fortunately, I have the most wonderful friends working with me and providing more support than you can imagine. I couldn’t pull this off without the help of Char, Becca, Jen, Mique, Mandi, Shelley, Kami, Kendra, Lara, Amy H., Amy W., Britt and Steph.
I am also eternally grateful to the amazing speakers who’ve agreed to join us this year, without them we’d have nothing.
Finally, I am grateful to you! You are inspiring, filled with hope and so much fun! YOU are the reason this conference is happening and I can’t wait to connect with all 300 + of you that will be here in person in April and hope the rest of you will follow along and connect online.
In celebration of our wonderful community and National Crafting Month, we are giving away a final ticket to SNAP! If you’ve already purchased your ticket and win, we will refund your ticket purchase (just think, you can bring all that money and blow it at The Queen Bee Market).
Let’s Get This Party Started
- You’re dying to come to SNAP!
- You love blogging
- You spend too much time either on social media OR crafting
- Because, I am pretty sure I want to meet you in April!
- Follow SNAP! via our RSS feed (it’s the dark grey button on the top right, next to the Twitter icon)
- Follow SNAP! on Twitter
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Tweet about the giveaway (you can do this once a day). Be sure to @ mention @snapconf in your tweet.
- Follow SNAP! on Pinterest
- Pin the image in this post on Pinterest
We would love to have you share this giveaway on Facebook. Unfortunately we cannot offer this as a condition of entry, or offer additional entries, as it is against Facebook’s giveaway policies. They cannot stop me from loving you forever though…Sharing this giveaway on Facebook may in fact earn you my undying devotion. For reals.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Show & Tell Wednesday: Simple Summer Project Ideas - May 21, 2013
- Favorite Things Giveaway - May 19, 2013
- Show & Tell: Lemon & Lime Recipes - May 14, 2013