Peanut butter. Creamy or crunchy? Let’s discuss…
When I was about four, my mom’s best friend was watching me (not unusual since her son and I played together non-stop). At some point she attempted to feed me lunch – a peanut butter and jelly sandwich…with CRUNCHY peanut butter. I die.
It didn’t take long for me to pipe up in all earnestness and say, “My doctor told me I can’t eat crunchy peanut butter. I am allergic.” Don’t ask me where I picked up that little tidbit, but that story still gets told over and over in my family.
(And for the record, I am still a creamy kind of girl.)
I love little stories like that and I would love to share a few about the boys, but honestly whenever I am on the spot to share my mind pulls up a blank. Does that ever happen to you?!
It kills me considering they say such funny things every. single. day.
Enter KID CHATTEROO, a brand new family-friendly mobile app, available now for only $.99!
This super-great app was developed by my friend Kirsten (whom you might recognize as one of the The Crafting Chicks!).
Kirsten is a great mom and is always looking for ways to improve her relationship with her kids. She developed KID CHATTEROO as a great way to interact and capture all the funny things that kids have to say!
The app is super easy to use. Here’s how it works…
- Create “PEEPS” with the faces in your family.
- Pick your category to pull fun questions from (This isn’t a trivia game. It’s creative and there are no wrong answers.)
- Push on the avatar to record responses to the questions
- Recordings are stored by child with a time/date stamp
- Enjoy and share!
This game is fun to play and educational too…For instance, did you know that if you ate a rain cloud it would probably tast like rotten tires?! That’s just one of the many things I learned…
I hope you will give KID CHATTEROO a try too.
You can connect and follow along with KID CHATTEROO on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or on the website. Also, be sure to keep up with Kirsten and the other chicks over on their fun DIY site The Crafting Chicks!
In the meantime…What kind of peanut butter lover are you? Crunchy or creamy?
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- 25 Chill Indie Christmas Songs - December 1, 2015
- 12 Gifts Under $25 for Your Entrepreneurial BFF - November 23, 2015
- 12 Delicious Dessert Alternatives to Thanksgiving Pie - November 15, 2015