One of my favorite things about blogging, if not THE favorite, it the opportunity I have to meet so many wonderful women whom I wouldn’t otherwise have had the change to get to know.
Amanda, from Ninth Street Notions, is one blogger I haven’t met in person. She’s been a fun support to SNAP! and even participated as a handmade sponsor at last year’s conference.
Check out a few of the fun things that Amanda has going on over on her site…
1. Curried egg salad. You will love this or hate it…I am in the love column.
2. Fabric flower tutorial. Love these. They are sooo versatile
3. Love this fun bright Life’s a Beach print.
4. Workday survival kit. This might be my favorite – what a great gift idea!
Get to know Amanda a little better by checking out her bag!
What’s in My Handbag: Ninth Street Notions
This is my totally awesome vintage purse. It was given to me by a dear friend, who left it on my porch one time filled with all sorts of great little goodies. She said she couldn’t think of anyone who would like it more.
Just check out that label! And here’s the rest of the interior:
Now, I’m not much of a purse person. This is really how I keep my bag at all times. Occasionally it gets filled up with receipts, but as soon as possible I clean it out.
My friends have laughed at how I keep my purse organized. Since in March I’m expecting my first little baby, I’ve already decided I will be downsizing to a wallet that I throw into a diaper bag, so I don’t have to carry two bags.
A little more detail about what I keep in there:
1. My lip products. I almost never wear lipstick. It’s either my chapstick, or if I’m feeling fancy, some lip gloss.
2. My medical kit. It consists of an inhaler and a little box filled with allergy medication and Tums. Only the essentials.
3. Candy and gum. Low blood sugar or bad breath? I’m covered.
4. My keys. I have to keep them on a long lanyard, or I will lose them. This has been proven many, many times.
5. My calendar and pen. Recently I’ve experimented with an online calendar app. I keep the paper one around just in case. If it’s not in here, I will not remember to do it.
6. My idea book. You never know when inspiration will strike.
7. My wallets. I keep two. One with cards and one with cash. The cash wallet generally only contains a couple of pennies rolling around in it.
8. Business cards. I collect them and keep them on hand.
I realized I forgot to photograph my phone in there. Usually I always have my phone in my purse. Gotta be sure I can be texting love notes to my husband.
And there you have it. My amazing vintage purse filled with completely boring essentials. Soon it will retire, and I will be toting around a giant diaper bag.
Oh, and by the way, if you want to check out my Etsy shop, why don’t you use coupon code FREESHIP to get free shipping on your order?
Amanda, thanks so much for participating in What’s in My Handbag today and congratulations on the baby!
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Houseguest Welcome Basket + Do Not Disturb Printable - October 8, 2015
- How to Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts - October 7, 2015
- Digital Photo Storage for Bloggers + Creative Entrepreneurs - October 1, 2015