It’s hard to believe that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner…I feel like we just barely finished up with Christmas!
We’re welcoming in the holiday with some fun Oreo Love Bugs…one of our favorite treats!
You will need:
- Oreo Cookies
- Wilton Red Candy Melts, 12-Ounce
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Milk Duds
- Wilton Chocolate Hearts Mix 2.5 Ounce Sprinkles
- Wilton(R) 4 Inch Lollipop Sticks (optional)
Melt the red candy melts in the microwave on high for 1 minute (subsequent heating should be done on 50 percent power).
While the candy coating is still melted, add the Milk Dud, mini chocolate chips and heart sprinkles.
For another take on this sweet treat, pop in a lollipop and coat the entire cookie…
If you love this idea, you’ve gotta stop over at my friend Amy’s site. She’s got Oreo pop type treats for EVERY occasion.
Do you have a favorite Valentine’s Day holiday treat?
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Halloween Spider Specimen Art - September 29, 2016
- Along Came a Spider Printable Gift Tag - September 27, 2016
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016