Brittany stole my heart at SNAP! Not only was she a great speaker, Brittany is genuinely one of the kindest, nicest people I have met and man, does she have talent!
Before we get to what’s inside Brittany’s purse, I thought I would share some of the fun projects she’s got on her site.
This girl is talented. If you’re not a frequent visitor already, head over and visit Brittany today!
But let’s get to the real meat of this post…
What’s in My Handbag – Pretty Handy Girl
1. Blogger Purse: You know you are a blogger when your purse weighs a ton because you always have your iPad with you should you need to knock out a post and you have a handful of business cards in case you need to prove that “blogger” really is a profession.
2. Hair Obsession: Yes, I have three elastic hairbands in my hand bag. Why? Good question, I have no idea. They are mine, I don’t have any girls, just an obsession with hair bands.
3. McGuyver Style: I am ready for anything. Tape measure (to measure furniture); safety pin (for those peek-a-boo button front blouses. If you have a big chest you know what I mean.); flash light (I have a fear of being in a building that catches on fire so it is good to always have a flashlight to see your way out.); rusty nail (Yup, I have no idea. But, as a handy gal I always seem to have a loose screw or rusty nail in there.)
4. Fresh Breath: Bad breath is a phobia I have. I used to work with a guy who had chronic halitosis and now I’m always afraid that I have bad breath.
5. Pucker Up: Obviously I have a lip gloss and chapstick addiction. I can’t stand dry lips. I’m always putting a tube in my bag not realizing that there are four more in there. I also spy a tube of Nivea lip balm (I’m sorry Sandra from Sawdust and Paper Scraps, I forgot to give it back to you at Haven.
6. High Marks: I confess that I can’t write with a ball point pen. I hate the way they write and always run out of ink. And I hate the way my handwriting looks when I use one. Therefore, I always have a Pilot Precise V5 pen or two in my bag. And a mini sharpie.
7. Mom Bag: What mom doesn’t have wipes, a lost silly band and Star Wars bandaids in their purse?! The earring? Well, I’ll be! I’ve been looking for that.
Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl
Empowering You to Complete Your Own Project