Yesterday, we shared the most adorable graduation-style push-up pop tutorial.
My sweet little boy is graduating from kindergarten in a week and I think that these push-up pops may be making an appearance!
I was thrilled when I had the opportunity to meet her at SNAP! last month. She is as incredible in person as she is online and she did a fantastic job speaking to a roomful of people on our blog to book panel.
Push-up Pop Giveaway
Courtney’s book is absolutely gorgeous, with dozens of delightful push-up pop recipes and themes.
Not only are we giving away a copy of the book, but we’ve got a dozen Push Pop Containers to go along with it!
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- Winner chosen at random using Raffelcopter.
- This giveaway begins: 5/17/2012 and runs through 5/22/2012.
- You must be a 18 years or older and live in the United States to be eligible to win this prize.
- Prize will be shipped by SNAP!
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Halloween Spider Specimen Art - September 29, 2016
- Along Came a Spider Printable Gift Tag - September 27, 2016
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016