When I first “met” Alissa, she was busy starting a handmade business and working on her blog. She’s come a long way in the last couple of years and today she’s running a successful blog and recently launched a blogging agency.
1. Weekly Coffee Date – a weekly vlog link-up. Such a good idea.
2. Handmade Business Advice – get Alissa’s top five tips.
3. What I Wore…Alissa is a regular fashion commentator and shares her attire regularly.
4. Photo Backdrop – a simple project with big impact.
Without further ado, let’s hear from Alissa…
What’s in My Handbag – Rags to Stitches
Hi friends, Alissa here from Rags to Stitches. I’m a wife, mom and recently started my own blogging agency called Pollinate Media Group. I was so excited when Tauni asked me if I would share with you today!
Let me just say that every Mommy needs a Mommy bag. One that they can carry around without needing to find room for a change of clothes for my potty training little man, extra wipes and candy to bribe my littles. So I should be honest and tell you this is my kid free bag that I use when I’m out shopping with friends, on a date with the hubby or you may catch a glimpse of it at a blogging related event I’m attending.
I love my tote bag! It’s from the Rouge & Whimsy shop and that girl has some incredible color blocking tote choices.
In my tote you’ll find:
* A Neon Bow Clutch from the Rags to Stitches shop where I carry my coin purse, receipts and credit cards
* TOM Sunglasses (one for one baby!)
* Gum – you seriously never know when you’ll need it
* pens and pencils
* iPhone and Mophie case
* MAC lipgloss
* Business cards – I never leave home without them
* World Market gift card – because everyone needs one of those right?
I hope you agree because see that adorable World Market gift card in my purse? Yup, that’s for one of you! Pollinate Media Group and World Market are giving one of SNAP’s amazing readers a $50 gift card to do a little retail therapy.
One $50 gift card to World Market (how I wish I could win!). To enter simply leave a comment letting us know what the most unique thing in your handbag is and then enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- Winner chosen at random using Raffelcopter.
- This giveaway begins: 9/07/2012 and runs through 9/13/2012.
- You must be a 18 years or older and live in one of the 48 contiguous states in the United States to be eligible to win this prize.
- Prize will be shipped by Pollinate Media.
Thanks so much for participating Alissa and for introducing us to Pollinate and World Market!
Check back later today to see what’s in Sarah’s bag.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Along Came a Spider Printable Gift Tag - September 27, 2016
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016
- How to Develop the Perfect Elevator Pitch - March 23, 2016