If you stop by often you probably know that in addition to blogging and running SNAP! Conference, I work full-time in public relations and social media. As a result, I have to be extra efficient in terms of how I spend my time online.
I rely heavily on applications that help me to schedule posts on various social networks. I used to schedule everything via Hootsuite until I found out that Facebook dings posts uploaded by a third party application.
I was super excited this last year when Facebook launched their scheduling feature. It works great!
How to Schedule Facebook Posts
1. Head over to your Facebook page and go to the “status” update box.
2. Once you’ve entered whatever data you’d like into the update box, click on the clock icon located at the bottom left to schedule.
3. Enter the year, month, date, time you would like your post to go live and click schedule.
Once you’ve scheduled your posts you can review your posting schedule and make adjustments to the timing (you can’t change the text).
To view your scheduled posts, click on the “edit page” option.
From the drop down menu select “Use Activity Posts.”
You will end up at a page that looks like this…
You will be able to scroll through and see any scheduled posts.
All done! Super simple.
Do you pre-schedule your posts, or do you just post them when you feel like it?
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- 12 Gifts Under $25 for Your Entrepreneurial BFF - November 23, 2015
- 12 Delicious Dessert Alternatives to Thanksgiving Pie - November 15, 2015
- How to Increase Facebook Page Likes for Free! - November 13, 2015