You guuuys! Thanks so much for all of your comments regarding the linky party. I read each and every one. I will be making a few adjustments in the coming weeks, but nothing too dramatic
Let’s get on with the party, shall we?
Show + Tell Highlights
I love showcasing Samantha’s recipes. She does a great job of getting a great bright shot that showcases her dish + she prepares wonderfully pinnable images. Love this healthy oat smoothie she shared this last week.
I clearly have healthy breakfast on the brain, because I also loved this tropical detox…I am hoping to try it soon.
Looking to freshen up your blog for the new year? I love these metallic social media buttons…
I am sure a lot of you have seen Kristy’s AMAZING laundry room makeover, but I HAVE to show it…
Oh goodness. I love these adorable little tartan earrings. I want some!
And how about one more…mainly because I have a thing for oatmeal. Love it!
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell opens at 10 p.m. MST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.