Happy Monday friends! I hope you’re enjoying the “dog days” of summer. We’re gearing up for school, which starts later this week, and trying to fit in every single fun thing we’ve yet to accomplish while the kids are out of school. I can’t decide if I am excited to see them go back, or if I’d like to keep them at home this year…In any event a return to routine is welcome.
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week is this beautiful dresser turned bench.
This week Mandy picked out this colorful circle library display.
Crystal picked out this delicious healthier peach crisp.
Oh gosh. I simply couldn’t help but pick this amazing chocolate peanut butter recipe as a feature this week. How decadent! It’s pinned for the day that I simply MUST have something over the top.
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.