The last few weeks have passed by pretty quickly and I am grateful to all of you for being patient with me while I get my health/act back together. A lot of the medications I am taking are making it difficult for me to do much than peruse all of the beautiful projects online. Heaven bless all you talented peeps!
Show & Tell Highlights
I put up the holiday decor before I went into the hospital, but I am saving some of these pretty awesome ideas for next year…
I love these fabric holiday wall decals from It’s Always Autumn. So festive and fun!
I love this sweet holiday Christmas card display from Rags to Stitches.
Love these DIY holiday garland ideas from Made in a Day.
And here are a few more great garland ideas from Tales of the Scotts.
I am afraid my guy wouldn’t appreciate a wreath even if it were this fun man’s wreath from Shop Ruby Jean.
I LOVE this awesome Santa Claus printable from The Scrap Shoppe. Awesome!
Check out these great cookie mix packages from It’s Always Autumn. She’s even got the cute printables available for download for free!
Love this “you’re gettin’ muffins for Christmas” neighbor gift from Love the Day. Hahaha.
I’ve tasted this three ingredient peanut butter fudge from Our Thrifty Ideas – it’s great! I think I am going to make a few tweaks and share it with the family this week.
And…For sure I am making some of this yummy eggnog dip from One Sweet Appetite for my gingerbread men.
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>