I debated whether or not I ought to post the regular Show & Tell today, but I was so happy with last week’s links I had to showcase a few and so what the heck…We’ll just call this the holiday project wrap up for 2012.
Show & Tell Highlights
Today’s highlights are a mishmash of last minute gift ideas, treats and New Year’s Eve projects…Perfect for the day before Christmas!
This snowball dough from The Crafted Sparrow is the perfect project for the in-betweens. You know, the time your kids are out of school between Christmas and New Year’s.
I am always looking for great boy projects. Check out this fun skinny tie tutorial from Craft Quickies.
Wouldn’t this rolled flower necklace from Sugar Bee Crafts make the best friend or sister gift (or maybe even a little something just for you)? So fun
And how about something to put all of your accessories in? I love this monogrammed box from The DIY Village.
I think this JOY sign from Crafting in the Rain is so fun. I’d love to have something like this on display in my house.
I was so happy to see this double chocolate bacon cookie recipe from Rae Gun Ramblings shared this week. She baked some up for Jen’s cookie exchange and I missed out!
There’s still some time to make these fun marshmallow peppermint crunch popcorn balls from Mom on Time Out.
These candy roll wrapped gifts from Create Craft Love are great for Christmas, but how fun would it be to use silver and gold to gussy up some little New Year’s gifts.
I think this book page garland (with a little glitter) from Design Dining and Diapers would be awesome for New Year’s don’t you?
I love these fun New Year’s Eve pennants from Jacks and Kate. So Cute!
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Halloween Spider Specimen Art - September 29, 2016
- Along Came a Spider Printable Gift Tag - September 27, 2016
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016