There were so many great projects to highlight this week. I really could have turned this into about five posts…
Love this awesome Easter pallet art from Design Dining and Diapers.
I love this barrel chair update from It’s Taylor Made. One of my favorite features? The fabric is a DIY project too!
I adore natural wood and I love this awesome necklace holder from C.R.A.F.T.
While you’re over there, check out her lovely mini mud room.
I love these adorable DIY mini envelope printables via Mama Miss.
I love Bev’s jewelry tutorials. They are all fabulous. Check out this ice drop necklace via Flamingo Toes.
This year Michele from The Scrap Shoppe has teamed up with Bev for a jewelry week. I love her fun braided necklace tutorial.
Bethany from Whistle and Ivy didn’t just make this cute turquoise necklace…She made the beads as well!
I love the book related tutorials that Rae Gun Ramblings comes up with. Tell me what teen wouldn’t love this Beautiful Creatures necklace?
I couldn’t finish without a few yummy recipes today…
How about this Chocolate Stout Cake from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs. Looks delish!
Mini Cherry Tarts? Yum. Hop over to Shaken Together Life for the recipe.
I love this mini tassel tutorial from Paisley Petal Events!
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>