With the warmer weather, DIY and up-cycling projects are all over the place. Here’s a few of my favorites from this last week’s linky party…
Show & Tell Highlights
Once I read the story behind this toolbox from Bohemian Junktion, I loved it even more…
I am a terrible “junker.” I would never have been able to see this amazing vintage shopping cart amidst the “stuff” that Penny found.
Mason jars are always fun. Check out this fun mason jar storage unit from Upcycled Treasures. I love the rulers.
I have talked about my love of succulents before, so it should be no surprise that I was totally drawn to these fun mason jar succulent planters from Domestically Speaking.
I love this blue, netted vase from Simply Dream and Create. It would be perfect for my beachy main floor bath.
Look at this pretty Duncan Phyfe Magnolia table up-cycle from Fox Hollow Cottage. I love it!
Don’t miss the fun industrial chic pillows over at Design Dining and Diapers.
Speaking of pillows. I love this graphic type pillow from One Little Momma.
Laughing Abi just updated her front porch on a dime. I love this DIY striped rug…I am a sucker for stripes!
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.