Do you ever have weeks where you’re so busy you can’t even remember what day of the week it is? Geez. I hope you guys can identify, because I’ve gotten to the point that it happens all of the time…I am not complaining. The busy this go around is all good. I just sat down to blog and was smacked with a big ole whoooooaaaa. It’s nearly Wednesday!
It’s also THAT much closer to Halloween and so I thought we’d have a bit of a Halloween party on the blog today.
Show & Tell Highlights
Let’s start with a little party decor…
These cute no so treat bags would make great favors.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! http://snapcreativity.com