Oh gosh. I feel ready for the weekend and we’re just hitting Show + Tell WEDNESDAY. What?! I definitely need a bit of a kick in the pants to keep myself going. Fortunately for me, you always provide great inspiration and excitement!
Before we jump into this week’s party though, I wanted to share some of the great Valentine’s Day ideas that were shared in last week’s party!
Show + Tell Highlights
Show + Tell Link Up
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Fourth of July DIY Paper Party Cups - July 1, 2015
- Show + Tell No. 171 - June 29, 2015
- Five Tried + True Drugstore Beauty Products for Summer - June 26, 2015