We just finished celebrating Pioneer Day – it’s a state holiday here in Utah. We enjoy the patriotic twice in July and I think I’ve enjoyed more fireworks, red, white and blue and patriotic treats than I should…
Now, let’s hop right in and view some of last week’s awesome projects…We’re going to get things started with a few photography tips. Not only are they only innovative ideas, but they were some of the most visited links in the bunch!
Great photography makes such a difference. You’ve got to check out this great tutorial from Renewed Upon a Dream for making your very own DIY photography lightbox.
I am always looking for a good (clean) backdrop for my project shots. Look at the great DIY photo backdrop Just Us Four created for her glamor shots.
I’ve held out on getting (or making) a fancy camera strap because they’ve been so trendy the last couple of years. Let’s be honest though…Secretly I’ve been jealous of all your camera strap fancy. Mom 4 Real is sharing a great camera strap tutorial – can’t wait to try it out.
I do not love taking photos of myself. Combine my quite possibly dirty mirror with my self conscious photo taking already and it’s a bad combination. I am definitely going to be following this self portrait photography series at Live, Laugh Rowe.
Ok now it’s your turn. Link up your latest and greatest!
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some of our favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below. Who doesn’t LOVE a few great comments??
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://www.snaptheconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Show-and-Tell-Button.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Halloween Spider Specimen Art - September 29, 2016
- Along Came a Spider Printable Gift Tag - September 27, 2016
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016