Show & Tell Highlights
Holy cute. I am in love with this mock bow tie from Jo Jo and Eloise, along with the adorable little model wearing it!
I don’t have any wine corks on hand, but if I did I would be making this awesome ombre wine cork Valentine’s Day art from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia.
The Crafted Sparrow creates the most genius holiday displays. I love this Valentine’s Day mantle – the neutral is fab!
It’s taken me some time, but I’ve learned the key to a good DIY is preparation and proper measurement (darn it). If you’re looking forward to a cabinet upgrade, be sure to check out this cupboard door handle installation tutorial at Just Us Four.
You know that moment when you think you’ve got a brilliant idea that no one has done and then it’s linked up on your site? Well that happened to me today and I have to share the brilliance. Check out this Lego display case from Whimsical Creations.
While we’re talking lovely storage, check out these colorful file boxes from In My Own Style.
There’s no flavor that represents winter better than peppermint. I adore it. You’ve got to check out these delicious-looking peppermint patties from Carolyn’s Homework.
Peanut butter and jelly mini donuts from Shaken Together, be still my heart!
These cherry vanilla cupcakes from Chica Chocolatina look like the perfect Valentine’s Day treat.
Beautiful Bev from Flamingo Toes is one of my favorite bloggers. I love the awesome kitchen dishtowels she creates – they’re all amazing! Check out this adorable mason jar dishtowel.
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP!