Show and Tell Highlights
The story of this last week’s linky was lovely mantels. I had such fun seeing everyone’s holiday decor and I am excited to share a few…
There’s so much to love about this fantastic Halloween mantel, from Made in a Day. I can’t decide if my favorite thing is how she used the garden trellis or the gorgeous wreath!
Pinecones, pumpkins and fall leaves…A great combination on this neutral fall mantel, from Domestically Speaking.
I love that gold has made such a strong comeback. This fun gold fall mantel, from A Night Owl is delightful. My favorite? The Happy Fallidays printable. I love it!
Speaking of printables…Check out this adorable Hello Fall printable, from Key Lime Digital Designs. So cute, right?!
Wouldn’t these cute patterned paper pumpkins, from It’s Always Autumn, make a great mantel display?
Wow. Now here’s a house that goes all out for Halloween. You’ve got to check out the Halloween yard decor over at The Glamorous Housewife.
Looking for more great Halloween ideas? Look no further. Check out this adorable washi tape Halloween picture frame from Create Craft Love.
I think if Rebecca, from the Crafted Sparrow, made me this Halloween bag I would probably take up trick or treating again.
I never would have guessed how simple these purple people eater pops from See Vanessa Craft are. Pop over and check them out!
I am not a latte drinker myself, but you can never go wrong with pumpkin….Try this pumpkin spice latte recipe from Inspired by Family Magazine and let me know what you think!
Finally, can’t leave you with a better option that these great homemade flour tortilla chips from Mom on Timeout.
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show and Tell Linky Party
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some of our favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below. Who doesn’t LOVE a few great comments??
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>