It’s been a busy week around here full of lots of work and a little fun…
We’ve been busy measuring and contemplating the sheer enormity of the work that will have to be done to update my grandma’s house to liveable level.
A kitchen with limited storage and NO DISHWASHER.
Don’t you love the pine? How about the fact that the refrigerator is 10-times to large for the space?
How about this tile? At least mint is supposed to be coming back in?
And, did I mention that every surface is covered in wallpaper?
In other news, we made a seriously delicious peach cobbler recipe the other day.
Because I know you will ask, I believe that Char will be posting a tutorial for the seriously fab Diamond Girl shirts she made us.
Show and Tell Highlights
You’ve been busy too. There were lots of great projects linked up last week and I am excited to share a few favorites.
I have fallen in love with this Pottery Barn inspired number chair from The DIY Village.
There’s nothing better than a slouchy hobo bag in summer. You’ve got to check out the version Bev is sharing on her site Flamingo Toes.
Speaking of school. Granola is such a simple, early morning eat. You’ve got to check out the easy crunchy granola from Pink Polka Dot Creations.
Finally, I love this sweet little summer pick-me-up gift over at Sassy Style. Wouldn’t it be so much fun to receive a little something like this?
Show and Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for show and tell linky no.9. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some of our favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below. Who doesn’t LOVE a few great comments??
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://www.snaptheconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Show-and-Tell-Button.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016
- How to Develop the Perfect Elevator Pitch - March 23, 2016
- Watercolor Fruit Treat Boxes - March 2, 2016