I spent the second half of my week attending BlogHer in NYC. No matter how many of these types of events I go to, I never take enough photos, but here are a few highlights.
1. BlogHer is not for the timid – this year there were over 5,000 attendees
2. New York City is such a fun place to visit – it truly is the city that never sleeps
3. I met The Pioneer Woman (again) – she is so nice to everyone
4. Bryant Park – home of the most luxurious public restrooms ever
5. Southwest Superfly party – Rachael from Today’s Mama continues to impress
6. McDonald’s listening tour – I mentioned how to get involved in working with McDonald’s a few weeks ago
7. Cheeseburgher – always fun, always
Show and Tell Highlights
I have dreams of being entirely self-sufficient. That is until the reality hits and the plants I purchased die. I am so excited to have bookmarked this post on how to harvest herbs by Practically Functional. I am going to follow her instructions to the T.
Just the other day I labeled my little salsa garden. I must have been on the same page as Just Us Four – my garden labels are yellow ovals as well!
Sticking with the garden theme…How about these adorable flower quiche cups from Cupcakes for Party?
I have a great mini crop of tomatoes growing right outside my door this year. I am not sure if we’re going to eat them all and I love the idea of drying the tomatoes that Bloom, Bake, Create shared instructions for.
I love decorating of all sorts, but I think one of my favorite things to decorate with is personal photographs. I love this awesome photo wall display at The Creative Imperative.
Talk about a personal touch…This “anniversary wall” from the de Jong Dream House is one of the sweetest gallery walls and most beautiful traditions I have seen in a home. Do you have something like this? I sure wish we did…
Rebecca at the Crafted Sparrow has done it again! I love her Pottery Barn inspired “stainless steel” alphabet magnets.
I adore this super-cute washi tape globe from A Night Owl. Wouldn’t you love to have this in your office or craft space?
Show and Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some of our favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below. Who doesn’t LOVE a few great comments??
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://www.snaptheconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Show-and-Tell-Button.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- S’mores Mini Donuts - May 23, 2013
- Show & Tell Wednesday: Simple Summer Project Ideas - May 21, 2013
- Favorite Things Giveaway - May 19, 2013