I only just realized that I haven’t posted my Halloween mantel…Better get at least a photo up before the holiday is completely over…
Because my mantel is smack dab in between two fairly large windows, it can be a bit tricky to photograph – day or night.
In the case of these photos, I decided to use my flash and wouldn’t you know it now looks like there’s a ghost in the mirror…Either that or it’s dusty and for the record, it’s not. CREEPY!
Show and Tell Highlights
Darn you and your tasty treats! Every single week whilst going through the projects to pick out my favs, I find myself craving a little something, which invariably ends with me rummaging in the kitchen!
This week I am going to start out with a couple of the yummy food posts that had me licking my lips…
Pumpkin pecan cinnamon rolls from Todd and Linsey? Sound like fall in one bite (or several as the case may be).
I am totally on a pumpkin kick and will for sure be loading up through Thanksgiving…Check out these yummy gluten free pumpkin pancakes from Family and Home Life.
Okay. So I haven’t jumped onto the salted caramel bandwagon quite yet, but photos of salted caramel mocha cupcakes like these from A Pumpkin and A Princess might entice me…
I am so overwhelmed with all of the delicious food posts I’m not sure delicious smells are the way to go, but this delightful fall potpourri recipe from Practically Functional sounds wonderful.
Acorns make me think of warm fall evenings and the cozy of a fire. Speaking of, be sure to check out this faux mantel cover, or fantel, from Thrifty and Chic.
Looking for some fun fall printables to share with your friends? Look no further. Check out these free fall printables from Let’s Eat Grandpa.
Friends, this week I am wrapping up not with a fall feature, but a sweet little nursery piece. I adore this fun DIY giraffe nursery artwork from The Quick Journey. Lovely.
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show and Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Show-and-Tell-Button.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Show & Tell Wednesday: Simple Summer Project Ideas - May 21, 2013
- Favorite Things Giveaway - May 19, 2013
- Show & Tell: Lemon & Lime Recipes - May 14, 2013