Oh my gosh. So many fun projects shared last week. I’ve enjoyed sharing some of them over the last week on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
I am super excited to share a few more of my favorites here today!
I love these 3-D letters over at Reinventing the Ordinary. Wouldn’t they be the PERFECT way to make your little one feel really special on their birthday? They would go great with these fringe streamers.
Crafting in the Rain is one of my favorite sites to visit. I love this fun DIY large format frame. What a great pop of color!
Rebecca at The Crafted Sparrow is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Whether you like it or not, the neon trend is here to stay and I am LOVING these cute DIY neon earrings she’s created. So fun!
If the earrings didn’t make you feel like summer, these delicious looking watermelon lemonade popsicles from Homespun With Love for sure will! We love homemade popsicles round these parts…Will definitely have to try!
This is such a fun DIY beachy vingette from Junk to Joy. So relaxed and pretty.
Look at this. Mama Miss has organized her gift wrap with an inexpensive plastic bag holder from Ikea. Genius idea for sure.
Thanks so much for sharing your projects. Feel free to pop over and pick up a featured button.
Now it’s time for you to share your latest and greatest projects. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to…
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where we will share some of our favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below. Who doesn’t LOVE a few great comments??
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://www.snaptheconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Show-and-Tell-Button.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016
- How to Develop the Perfect Elevator Pitch - March 23, 2016
- Watercolor Fruit Treat Boxes - March 2, 2016