Seriously. I used to look forward to Show + Tell Wednesdays. Perusing your amazing posts was an amazing opportunity to get to know you…
Then the allergy diet of 2014 happened…
Now I just find myself staring at the page, mouth-watering and completely zoned out! Seriously. The trials I endure….
Just kidding. I still love Show + Tell Wednesdays and I have a file full of amazing recipes to try!
Today I have picked out a few of my favorite Fourth of July celebration ideas.
Show + Tell Highlights
Let’s start with this one…because this one nearly had me in tears. Forget saving the recipe, will someone just make it for me and serve it up on the Fourth?
Angel Food Cake is light, it’s airy, so I am sure it has barely any calories, right?! I say yes.
This “silly girl” kills me with her sheer talent every single time she links up. This patriotic dessert looks pretty fab, but you really don’t want to miss out on her Blue Raspberry Lemonade Slush either.
I never, ever, ever get sick of the classics. I’ve wanted to make one of these great bandana picnic blankets forever – they’re so fun!
Oh my adorable…I can’t handle the cute! Why, oh why, wasn’t I blessed with a couple of sweet girls?
Nothing says summer more than a little time at the pool…love these swim cover ups.
Oh my sweet polka dot loving Kristy…I freaking adore you and your super-great taste in Fourth of July decor!
I am a sucker for a pretty paper project. Check out these fancy little paper medallions…
Fun bunch, no?!
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Along Came a Spider Printable Gift Tag - September 27, 2016
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016
- How to Develop the Perfect Elevator Pitch - March 23, 2016