Oh my gosh. I had such a great time at SNAP!, but I am really glad to be settling into regular everyday life once again. I need routine.
Regular life means, Show & Tell Wednesday. It’s so great to be back!
Show & Tell Highlights
I love this DIY vintage camera canvas by Let’s Get Crafty. It would be such a great add for my office.
Some of my favorite pillows are made from placemats, but I am loving this dish towel pillow from Domestically Speaking.
Check out this DIY lamp shade at The Impulsive Crafter. Would you guess it was made with a Q-tip?
I love furniture that features a bit of a surprise. Check out the lovely legs on this up-cycled end table from Ardent Hands Designs. Gorgeous.
Todd & Lindsey have renovated their staircase. It’s beautiful. What I wouldn’t give for such a lovely feature. It looks amazing!
I love this bright, fun spring wreath from Made in a Day. What a way to welcome summer in!
If you have a minute, go check out all of the AMAZING recipes that were linked up as well. I could have shared all of those as well.
Show & Tell Linky
Okay, friends. It’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! in your post.