Hi guys! I am so glad you’re here today. It’s seriously one of my favorite days of the week. I have made some great friends through my linky and I hope it continues.
I know that when a lot of you stop by, you’re buzzing through your work and doing your best to link up where you can. I am pretty loosey goosey with the linky rules, but I would sure LOVE it if you would take the time to go visit a few of the other bloggers who’ve linked up. Really. It would mean a lot!
Anyway, on with the week’s highlights…
Show & Tell Highlights
Wow. DYING. DYING over the amazing projects linked-up last week. If you didn’t have a chance to run through the thumbnails last week, be sure to head over and do it now! Today I am featuring a few of my favorite Halloween projects.
Let’s kick this off with the coolest Halloween tutorial I’ve seen all season.
It’s a Halloween double feature…I couldn’t pass this project up.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! http://snapcreativity.com