I love this time of year…There are so many creative projects being finished and they are all sooo good! I am excited to share a few of this week’s favorites.
Show & Tell Highlights
I totally have a thing for advent calendars – there’s nothing better. I love this tool box advent calendar from Sassy Style Redesign.
Speaking of advent calendar’s, check out this ribbon advent calendar from Carolyn’s Homework.
Oh my goodness. I am in love with this adorable glitter reindeer canvas from Tales of the Scotts. LOVE. What a cute shape and you know how I feel about glitter…
How about a bit more glitter? A bit more glitter and a pear. I love pears! Check out this German glass glittered pear from A Pumpkin and a Princess.
Did you see the Crafted Sparrow’s book page ornaments earlier this week? So fun!
Wouldn’t it be great to pair those ornaments up with these super-fun paper curl ornaments from Practically Functional?
I’ve been busy getting ready for Christmas, but I haven’t gotten around to the front porch quite yet (I do have a bit of Christmas porch inspiration). I love this outdoor Christmas candle planter from In My Own Style and I think I may have to recreate it!
I feel like there are never enough projects for boys in the world. I love this no-sew felt racetrack from A Night Owl. What a perfect little gift…
Once you’ve got all of your gifts together, it’s time to wrap. Check out this amazing vintage Christmas wrap from The Scrappe Shop. Love it!
It’s gotta be great to live with Laura, from Pink Cake Plate. She’s always cooking up something great. Check out these yummy looking toffee peanut clusters!
Ummm. 3-D Christmas tree cupcake toppers from Parties for Pennies? Yes, please. Love.
Did you catch this awesome peppermint hot chocolate mix recipe? Perfect for neighbor gifts or to horde and sip all by yourself.
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button4.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Halloween Spider Specimen Art - September 29, 2016
- Along Came a Spider Printable Gift Tag - September 27, 2016
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016