Show & Tell Highlights
With the three feet of snow we received this last week, Christmas posts popping up online and Black Friday right around the corner, I am feeling like I need to get in every autumn feature I possible can THIS WEEK! Combine that with a few really great room reveals and I think that this week might go a little long on features…bear with me.
I think if I updated my bedroom to look like the master bedroom over at Design Dining and Diapers, I might just keep it a tad bit cleaner. Check out the amazing after…She did it all on a budget too!
Ok. This living room reveal from Crafty Scrappy Happy is lovely, but you literally HAVE to click through to see the before for the full impact. I am beyond jealous of this gorgeous house.
And while you’re there, you will probably want to check out this space too…
It’s time to set the table and I love a good upgrade…
Don’t miss these lovely glitter dipped pumpkin place card holders that Holly, from Paisley Petal Events shared.
And I love the idea of making your own DIY paper doilies for the table, like these over at The Scrap Shoppe.
This cute scrap paper turkey from The Happy Scrapper adorns her door, but I feel like it could provide such great inspiration for a kids table.
Let’s wrap up with a few Thanksgiving recipes, shall we?
Earlier this week, I shared our go to veggie dip – Jalapeno ranch dip. Be sure to pin this one for future use…It’s soo yummy!
Can we talk cranberry sauce for a minute? You either love it, or you hate it. I fall into the love it category, but I’ve never tried any daring recipes…
I am for sure looking into this cranberry pomegranate, pineapple and orange sauce recipe from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
This cranberry jam from Crystelle Boutique also looks fun!
Here’s a side that I have never tried…How about this baked scalloped corn recipe from The Crafted Sparrow?
I am the only person on the planet not in love with bacon, but if I was I would certainly make these cheesy bacon potatoes from Marty’s Musings.
I don’t know if I’d make these cinnamon apple fries from Rags to Stitches for an appetizer or dessert, but either way they look delicious…
And, when you’re all done with Thanksgiving dinner, try out this leftover turkey picante pie recipe from Just Us Four.
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Show-and-Tell-Button1.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- $600 PayPal Cash Giveaway - February 1, 2016
- Simple 10 Minute Football Banner - January 26, 2016
- Craft and Hobby Association Show 2016 Top 10 + Giveaway - January 20, 2016