I blame this post on Kari. Not all that long ago she posted about this:
And then she bought it.
And I was jealous. I wanted one for my own.
Guess what?! I got one…
Which has kicked off a whole new project because I decided it needed a place of honor and I am now re-doing my work space. Is this normal?
Anyway, I digress…Guess what?! I’ve got one of these beauties for you!
The machine features include:
- A heavy duty metal frame, like the antiques
- 24 built in stitches
- An automatic needle threader
- A stitch length display
- Three LED lights to help you see your work better
- A presser foot sensor
- A drop in bobbin so you don’t have to pull the bobbin thread up before you start sewing (love this!)
- 14.7 inches of sewing space
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- Winner chosen at random using Raffelcopter.
- This giveaway begins: 5/9/2012 and runs through 5/14/2012.
- You must be a 18 years or older and live in the United States to be eligible to win this prize.
- Prize will be shipped by company.