Let Cricut Help You Create!
Cricut is excited to meet each of you at SNAP! and can’t wait to share the ways they envision Cricut helping you grow, bloom, inspire and create joy! Come & chat with them about their Cricut Blogger Network at SNAP!
Cricut’s Blogger Network program benefits include:
- Free product for reviews, projects, and giveaways.
- Sponsorship support for special events.
- Brand Representative Opportunities at conferences, conventions, etc.
- Latest tips and techniques on all Cricut products.
- Easy online access to creative and inspirational content including project ideas, educational videos, and more.
- Promotion of your projects, your blog and your social networks on Cricut’s popular social channels.
- Access to Cricut’s NEW Affiliate Program.
Interested in further monetizing the traffic to your blog and partnering with one of the leading brands in the crafting industry? You’ve come to the right place! As someone who is already a craft blogger, the Cricut Affiliate Program will allow you to earn a commission on your posts about the Cricut family of products. And it’s FREE! After joining the program, you can post Cricut.com links and banners to your site. When your visitors click on the links and banners and buy something from Cricut.com, you’ll get a commission on every qualified sale.
How to join…
Becoming a member of Cricut’s NEW Blogger Outreach Program is easy! The Program is in its development stage so now is the perfect time to have your voice—and blogging experience—heard. Help Cricut create a new and exciting resource for bloggers just like yourself who have been searching for easy-to-access information that makes your posts more fun! We want to hear:
- What you’ve been looking for.
- What questions you have for us.
- How you would like to get started.
Use #createwithCricut to connect before, during, and after the conference with Cricut!
Are you already thinking of questions you have for Cricut about their new blogger network? You’ll be able to visit with them in our break & sponsor room and throughout the conference. We also welcome you to get to know them online:
- Cricut website
- Cricut on Facebook
- Cricut on Twitter
- Cricut on Pinterest
- Cricut on Instagram
- Cricut on Vine: @officialcricut