I want to start by thanking everyone who participated in today’s #SNAPChat about Thanksgiving recipes. It was so much fun! I truly cannot express how amazing it is to communicate, share, and become friends with so many people in this lovely community.
Before we get into all the scrumptious details about today’s chat we of course have to give a HUGE SNAPalicious shout out to the SNAP Conference ticket winner. Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks is going to be joining us at SNAP! Congrats Kelsey we are so excited to see you in April.
Today our chat revolved around all things delicious… Thanksgiving recipes. Of course that got everyone talking and salivating: (reporting last 24 hours)
If those numbers don’t mean anything to you… I will give you a brief summary. It is just plain AWESOME for our first Twitter party. And we have you to thank with your all amazing response to our questions:
Q1-Do you host a Thanksgiving feast? If not, where do you go?
- @RebeccaEParsons-A1- I so host a feast even if it is just the 2 of us!!! #snapchat
- @ecelebrating-First time staying home! Kinda excited! #snapchat
Q2-What is a tip or trick you have for saving time during your Thanksgiving prep?
- @LaraEllieG-A2-I’m starting my rolls today. Yep. They have a secret ingredient, and It’s better to start now. #SNAPChat
- @mmscrapshoppe-Prepare ahead of time! A lot of side dishes can be prepped in the days before #snapchat
Q3-What is your favorite dish to cook for Thanksgiving?
- @littletipsyblog-Breakfast, pumpkin krispy treats, cereal in em. 😉 http://t.co/IIUwAhMY #snapchat
- @girlinair-Q#3 Homemade green bean casserole!!! Soup, fried onions the works! #SNAPChat
Q4-What is your must have dessert for Thanksgiving?
- @mormishmom-@snapconf My Grandma’s pumpkin pie with the secret ingredient! #SNAPChat
- @jenjentrixie- I’m boycotting pie and making a trifle this year #SNAPChat
I had to add a gratuitous Thanksgiving food photo just to make you all even MORE hungry after all the food talk. I know you are probably hungry for more… More #SNAPChat that is. Well you are in luck. We will be back with more #SNAPChat on Thursday, December 1st at 10:30 am MST chatting about ways to avoid holiday stress… And of course another fun giveaway.
Steph @ The Daily Blarg
Latest posts by Steph @ The Daily Blarg (see all)
- Share The Joy Twitter Party with Cost Plus World Market - November 7, 2014
- Tailgating #HomeChat with Homes.com and ForRent.com - September 15, 2014
- #ChalkyFinish Twitter Party with DecoArt - May 27, 2014